Classic LESION Xmas movie THE ANTI-SANTA is now online!
Dim-witted super-patriot George W. Bush reluctantly gives Mrs. Santa Claus the go-ahead to have her husband lobotomized. Now it's up to LESION to perform the surgery, save Christmas, and rock the yuletide. Click here to watch.
For the first time ever, Acts 1, 2, and 3 of THE ONE INCH PUNCH are now online!
"The Greatest LESION Movie in The History of LESION Movies" is finally available. Featuring dazzling NYC locations and a cast of dozens, The One Inch Punch is the band's most epic movie to date. Click here to watch.
LESION LIVE 2015!
Friday, August 7th, LESION rocks the ass off Arlene's Grocery in New York City. very special guests: MISTER POD! MICK STINGLEY! DEKKER! Show starts promptly at 10pm.
EMPIRE WASTED LIVE!
Wednesday, December 4th, LESION's "sister band," EMPIRE WASTED will play at Arlene's Grocery in New York City. Show starts promptly at 10pm.
At last, the complete GROUPIE.FUCK.FACE is online!
This classic (award-winning!) short made LESION a household name and launched the Crestatini craze of the mid-2000s. GUEST STAR: Joe Lazenby as Musho. Click here to watch.
Full versions of GLORY! GLORY HOLE-ALUJAH, THE SUCKING and THE SUCKING DELETED SCENES now online!
LESION Space show rescheduled
On Sunday, November 18th, LESION will do an all ages show at The Space in Hamden, CT. SInce most folks have to go to work or school the next day, the show will start at 7pm.
Hedge Every Bet by LESION CD single
Come to the LESION show at The Space on November 18th and receive a Free CD split single, featuring the brand-new LESION track "Hedge Every Bet" and "Vital Evolution" by Hot Ham & Cheese.
LESION travels to remote Vermont, where American Art meets an extremely demanding and fussy ghost. Premiered at the 2012 Halloween show in New York City.
Lesion Halloween Party 2011
Bwah ha ha ha! LESION rocks the ass off Arlene's Grocery October 29th, 2011. Check out the band's opening video montage and first number, "Polar Bear."
A LESION fan’s face is disfigured with acid. Can a baboon’s rump skin save his dignity? Find out in this chilling 2010 LESION Halloween yarn starring Piss Promise and Dr. Hurtz. Features a very special appearance by Mr. Pod!
I Touch Death
Piss and Gustave pull some Halloween "mischief" on the rest of the band after discovering a black market app on the Doctor's iPhone. The bloodiest movie in LESION history!
- LESION college radio interview
- PISS, ART and the DOCTOR stopped by Rider University's 107.7 WRRC-FM The Bronc on March 25th, 2010. Highlights included PISS’ semi-psychotic musings about playing guitar as well as a live acoustic performance of "Jump Ramp."
- Listen NOW
- Seniors Ball Reviewed By Gears Of Rock
- "...dramatic flair and over the top theatrical vibe reminiscent of early Alice Cooper wrapped in a combustible package ready to unravel at any given moment. This fearless troupe's versatile knowledge of heavy music from Queen to The Dead Boys to AC/DC ("Jump Ramp") and horror-movie lyrical topics project a vivid first-hand picture of what living in Lesion's debauchery-laden land of sex, drugs, and rock and roll excess is like...".
- Read the full review HERE